Custom Toys and Action Figures by Blayne

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back from WizardWorld Toronto Comic Con!

This year's turnout at the Convention was fantastic, and with the generous space provided by the organizers, all of the artists had a great environment to showcase their art.

A big thank-you to everyone who came by my booth during the convention. I had some great conversations with people, and overall I sold out of 1/4th of my total custom figures!

If anyone's visiting the site from business cards they picked up during the convention and has any questions please see the FAQ page, and send me an email with the details. I'd be happy to get back to you. :)

Here's some shots from the convention this year, including some of Cosplay attendees with some of my custom figures.









With the Toronto Comic Con now past, everyone's packed their power rings and spandex away for another five months until FanExpo. ;)

Coming up next week: Some original designs, and commission pieces: The Madness of Doctor Fate, my take on Dutch in Predator armor, Indigo Lantern Michael Myers, and more!

-Blayne